One of the only baseball blogs (to my knowledge) in the blogosphere that focuses on the Montreal Expos. Okay, mostly baseball in general, however with Montreal Expos references to be found within!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Baseball Blog of the Moment feature

For a while now I have had the baseball blog of the moment feature to the right. Anyway, thought I'd write a few sentences about it now. Basically it is a link to a good (or noteworthy) baseball blog I came upon. Also, I add the link to blog links below, working on my 'blogroll'.

So I just featured a couple 'Hot Stove' blogs, as this is the time for free agent wheeling and dealing. Now they can be found below. Now I am featuring Uni Watch. It is not solely a baseball blog, but features everything you can imagine about uniforms, logos, and so on. Click on MLB, or Minor League Baseball under categories to get to those specific posts.

No comments: