One of the only baseball blogs (to my knowledge) in the blogosphere that focuses on the Montreal Expos. Okay, mostly baseball in general, however with Montreal Expos references to be found within!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Met Michael Barrett/on Twitter now.

So I met Michael Barrett, very briefly, after the discussion panel titled "The Expos: Five years later" at the Concordia Sports Journalism Workshop. He seems like quite a nice down to earth guy. I'll post some pictures of the event, and video (before my battery died!) later.

I'll also in the coming days write something up about it, although I cannot call myself a journalist, nor do I try, but in blog form anyway.

I just stayed for the Expos panel, which was quite good. There was quite a lot going on. And still is if you happen to be in Montreal, more specifically the Concordia Loyola Campus. Here is the website for it, including schedule: Concordia University Sports Journalism Workshop.

Also, I thought now is as good a time as any to do a Twitter dealy for this blog. Follow me at twitter.com/baseball363.

No comments: